#GiveBR Upcoming Events!
Each organization who participates in #GiveBR is required to have a minimum of one staff member take part in a 1-hour webinar training where the CiviCore administrator will walk through the backend of the system and how to setup your organizations personal page. These webinars will be held on October 4 & 5, the times and links to register are listed below.
- CiviCore Webinars
- October 4 - 2:00 PM Central: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/c340e7d5adc840628c34be5db4a05ad8
- October 5 - 10:00 AM Central: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/cbd76042685d54704ac87b605f06faf5
In addition to the webinar, LANO will host an optional 3 hour marketing/fundraising training which will be held at the East Baton Rouge Main Library on Goodwood Blvd. The event details and link to register are below:
- #GiveBR Marketing and Fundraising Training
- October 11, 2017 8am – 11 am
The 2017 #GiveBR Launch Party will once again be held at the Tin Roof Brewery! This is event is to celebrate the beginning of the #GiveBR campaign, the press, nonprofits, funders, volunteers and the Greater Baton Rouge community are invited to join in this celebration.
- The Tin Roof Brewery
- October 27, 2017 5pm – 8pm
- To register visit, http://www.lano.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1015039&group=
Rotolo's Pizzeria has generously partnered with #GiveBR to host a Give Back day where 15% of proceeds will be donated to the #GiveBR General Fund to be split amongst the participating nonprofit organizations!
- Rotolo's Crafts and Crusts (411 Ben Hur Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70820)
- November 20, 2017 - All day
- To register visit here